Pipeline infrastructures must be constantly monitored due to the potential threat to lives and economic losses. The Oil & Gas companies’ demand for a reliable and rugged inspection tool is fully addressed by the advance drone solutions, which provides maximum coverage and operational flexibility to operators. It enables fast assessment of the pipes’ condition, precise identification of erosion, exposed pipes, vegetation overgrowth and much more, and helps decision makers with prioritizing maintenance and repair mission.
UNDER PIPELINE INSPECTION (OIL AND GAS)
1. Site specific orthophoto mapping and 3D elevation models .
2. Tailings pond monitoring .
3. Pipeline monitoring and leak detection .
4. Flare stacks inspection (in operation) .
5. Spill tracking .
6. Stock pile and open pit volumes .